Techniques and Patent
- Powder forging is a technique that combines the advantages of PM and forging.
- It has some great features, such as enhancing the density and strength of the products, decrease the loss of material and suitable for mass production.
- Currently powder forging products are widely used in automobile, mechanics, aeroplane and other industries.
- The density of powder forging product can reach 7.7~7.8 g/cm3.
Powder forging (PF)
density 7.8 g/cm3
Before PF(Obvious pores)
After PF(compact structure)
- Forging products are suitable for applications which require high strength and high impact force.
- Hot forging is done in the temperature higher than recrystallization temp of material.
- It can enhance the malleability and inner quality of the products.
High density PM (Powder Metallurgy)
- In order to meet the demand of lighter, smaller, stronger parts for applications in automobile, 3C and mechanics industries, we develop a high density PM solution.
- We are able to offer our service from material choice to tooling design to fulfill different requests from customers.
- Trinity continuously invests on new techniques and material. Currently the new metal powder we developed is successfully applied in different components that require high density. The density can achieve 7.4g/cm3~7.6 g/cm3( depends on the characteristics of the components).
MIM (Metal Injection Molding)
- MIM solution is now a popular solution in industries like automobile, mechanics, hardware, 3C…etc.
- It has great features, like suitable for mass production, high density and higher strength.
- When some parts can’t be done by traditional PM due to difficult shape or strength requirement, MIM can be a great solution.
- We have accumulated experience over 10 years in this field.
- MIM is getting more and more popular and used widely in different fields. Trinity cooperates with experts and professors in school, and has developed the new MIM material that could reach density of 7.7~7.8 g/cm3. The high density MIM components are successfully introduced automotive industry.
Metallography of Trinity MIM ---dense and uniform